Emberglow Outdoor Resort
The well-being of our guests and employees is always a primary focus at Emberglow. We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and following guidelines from these agencies, local health departments, and industry experts. We will continue to update our policies as necessary.
Extra precautions we are taking include:
- Awareness: Emberglow employees and contractors—and their health, safety, and education—are essential to maintaining a clean and safe property.
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. Our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple, regular act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Social Distancing: Current recommendations include practicing social distancing of at least five feet – which is easy to maintain in the great outdoors!
- No-touch policy: Our staff will be greeting guests with smiles and waves instead of handshakes and high-fives. Thank you for understanding and supporting this.
- Up-To-Date Information: Emberglow Outdoor Resort is on standby 24/7 to support and coordinate with local and regional authorities.
- Bedding: Removing blankets and comforters from the beds. Clean sheets and towels are provided, but guests need to bring their own blankets/comforters.
- No large gatherings: No community bonfires or group activities will be held on site.
- Comfort station: The comfort station (bath house) showers will be closed and guests will be asked to use their own units for all grooming activities other than hand washing and toilet use.
- Extra cleaning: Comfort stations are being cleaned and disinfected three times a day with extra attention given to potentially germy surfaces like counters, handles, and doors.
- Optional Remote Check-In: If you’d like to check in without entering our office, just contact us in advance (call us at 828.625.2205 or email email@example.com) and we will arrange remote check-in for you.
- Hand sanitizer: Hand sanitizer is available at the office and other common areas.
Emberglow’s Adjusted Cancellation Policy
All of this said, we recognize that some people are not comfortable traveling at this time. As a brand new small business, we could use your support right now. If you are able to place your reservation on “hold” and wait to reschedule in the future, that would help us tremendously. To show our appreciation for your support during these tough times, when you reschedule a held reservation, we will honor the rate at which you initially booked (regardless of increased peak season or occupancy rates) and will also add a free night.
If you are unable to place your reservation on hold, we are honoring penalty-free cancellations through the end of April to correlate with the North Carolina Governor’s 30-day Stay Home mandate, currently ending April 30, 2020. We will be constantly updating and revising as circumstances change and will extend the penalty-free cancelation window should circumstances warrant. If you choose to cancel a reservation occuring after April, we will charge our normal cancellation fee of $15 for primitive units and RV sites and $25 for lodging units.
To place your reservation on “hold” or to cancel, please call 828.625.2205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Events at Emberglow
All group activities and celebrations at Emberglow are canceled until further notice. We will shout from the rooftops when things return to normal at Emberglow!